When looking for accessories the first stop is always the site Trendhim, whom I’ve featured on my blog before. This time I am back with a giveaway, offering you the chase to win £49 to spend on site, which could mean grabbing that last minute gift for the man in your life.
Trendhim opened back in 2007 and are a Scandinavian brand based in Denmark. If you hadn’t guessed by now, Trendhim are all about accessories for men and on their website, you will find items such as bags, belts, jewellery, ties and so much more.
I have a growing list of items I really like from Trendhim which include the following:
- Moody Mason Jax Stainless Steel Cuff Bracelet- This silver-tone men’s cuff looks simple enough from the top… but turn it over and you’ll see 2 skulls staring back at you.
- Warren Asher Skull and Crossbones cuff links - Crafted from super-strong silver-toned alloy, these edgy skull-and-crossbones cufflinks will keep your shirt cuffs in order.
- TND Basics Black and Silver Tone Rosary Beads - A pendant inspired by The Miraculous Medal joins the chain together. A crucifix is suspended at the end of the necklace.
- Fawler Freddie Black Urban Scarf - A chunky men's scarf features a variety of textures, including classic cable knit.
- Lucleon Smith Dark Brown Leather RFID Blocking Wallet - This wallet features room for 4 cards and a flap to hold your ID. Hold cash in the 2 currency pockets, while other cards or receipts can be stored in the 2 slip pockets.
As you can see from my list, there is a whole host of different products to choose from, and this isn’t even half of them! Hopefully this list has tempted you into taking part in my competition which is detailed below.
So how can you be in with the chance of winning £49 to spend at Trendhim? All you need to is go over to the Trendhim website and let me know using 8 words or more - what would you spend the voucher on and who would the gift be for?
- Please remember that you must complete the entries as set out on the Rafflecopter widget. Failure to do so will mean your entry will be null and void.
- This is a UK only giveaway and you must be 18+ to enter or have parental permission
- There is no cash alternative